An entire family is left without work, after their small business went up in smoke, Thursday morning.
85-year-old Vera Connor watched a fire burn her home while her beloved two dogs were trapped inside.
Seven German Shepherd puppies, their mother, and several show rabbits were all burned to death in a shed fire in Lehi early Friday morning.
Man was welding underneath his truck when the fire sparked.
A La Verkin man is homeless after a fire erupted in his garage on Tuesday afternoon.
Firefighters were called out to a massive fire in Orem early Thursday morning.
February is a great time to make sure your smoke detectors are working. That's because it's Fire Awareness and Prevention month! Stick around for a few updates.
An uncle of two small children was able to save their lives moments before their bedroom went up in flames early Monday morning.
The Orem Fire Department has ruled the fire at 900 North State Street arson.
Crews battled a house fire in Stansbury Park on Tuesday morning.