MIDVALE (Good4Utah) - Four families are forced from their homes after a fast-spreading 2 alarm fire in Midvale.
MILLCREEK (Good4Utah) - Two families have been displaced after an early morning kitchen fire in Millcreek, but the real problem started after the fire was already out.
Smoldering hay and debris is all that remains of a West Valley Barn that went up in flames Monday morning.
BRIGHAM CITY (Good 4 Utah) - An abandoned building in Brigham City caught fire last night. The same building burned last year.
WEST JORDAN, Utah (ABC 4 Utah) - Fire crews were met with heavy smoke at the Aspen Pines Apartment complex in West Jordan around 5 o'clock Saturday morning. Crews worked quickly to identify the source of the flames and evacuate residents.
Do you know how and where to install fire alarms throughout your home? The Red Cross joins us with home fire safety tips.
JENSEN, Utah (ABC 4 News) Due to minimal activity over the past two days, fire crews on the Ecklund Fire near Dinosaur National Monument are beginning mop up and demobilization activities.
LOGAN (Good 4 Utah) -- What could have turned out to be a large business fire in Logan, was saved by the quick activation of fire sprinklers.
A two alarm fire ripped through a business in Roy Tuesday morning.
SOUTH JORDAN (Good 4 Utah) - A garage catches fire early Thursday morning, but the people living inside the home were able to get out.