SALT LAKE CITY (ABC 4 News) - A family in Kearns is thankful to be alive after a close call with carbon monoxide poisoning. They shared their story with ABC 4 Thursday in the hyperbaric chamber unit at LDS Hospital.
NORTH SALT LAKE CITY (ABC 4 News) - Daylight saving time begins this weekend. That means we lose an hour, but it also means we should replace the batteries in our smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. One Utah family found out that's not all you need to do to keep your detectors in working order.
Click Here for Your Chance to Win Utah State Fair Tickets!