“They call it the silent killer for a reason. You don't know what's happening to you till it's too late," said Dawn Allred, the family’s next-door neighbor.
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyo. (ABC 4 Utah) -- A father and son from Stansbury Park succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning Monday during an ice fishing trip on Flaming Gorge.
WEST JORDAN, Utah (ABC 4 Utah) --Two carpet cleaners who were found unconscious in a West Jordan home Saturday night have died, according to police.
SALT LAKE CITY, (ABC 4 Utah) – An instructional coach left the hospital Wednesday after treatments in a hyperbaric chamber for her exposure to carbon monoxide at an elementary school in San Juan County.
SALT LAKE CITY, (ABC 4 Utah) – Policy recommendations for Utah schools could soon be on way as lawmakers plan to draft legislation that would require carbon monoxide detectors in schools.
SALT LAKE CITY (ABC 4 News) – A carbon monoxide alarm went off on the second floor of the building forcing 17 people from their homes.