Fireworks may be legal for three more nights, but they are already to blame for 6 different fires—some more serious than others.
OGDEN, Utah (ABC 4 Utah) - An accidental fire was caused by construction crews at Mount Ogden Junior High School. Construction crews were removing mastic from a floor.
HEBER, Utah (ABC 4 News) A mother pig and her offspring escaped danger after an electric heater meant to keep them warm started a fire in their shed.
SALT LAKE CITY (ABC 4 News) Firefighters responded to an interior fire at a Salt Lake City business Sunday evening. The fire was started at Burbidge Cement Pumping at 400 W. and 900 S. Firefighters believe the fire started because of a mechanical complication with one of the company's diesel trucks.