DRAPER (ABC 4) - Fire crews are battling a house fire near 2108 E Pioneer Road in Draper.
A family of four is cleaning up, Thursday, after lightning struck their roof and sparked a house fire.
Roy City Firefighters not only saved a home from being completely destroyed, they saved Christmas for a 4-year-old girl.
Emergency crews got several calls about a house fire Friday morning. Fire officials say they arrived to the scene and found the house fully engulfed in flames and smoke.
Ten people were saved from a house fire in Kearns early Wednesday morning.
Police are on the hunt for a person of interest that may have the answers to the murder and house fire of an elderly woman.
SPANISH FORK, Utah (ABC 4 Utah) -- A mother and her three children are displaced after an early morning fire left their home a "total loss" according to officials.
DRAPER, Utah (ABC 4 Utah) – A man burned in a Draper house fire was released from the hospital Tuesday after receiving third degree burns on his body.
BALLARD, Utah (ABC 4 News) A young girl is dead after a trailer became fully engulfed in fire in the town of Ballard in Uintah County.
SANDY, Utah (ABC 4 News) A residence in a Sandy trailer park was destroyed by flames before firefighters could put it out.