An uncle of two small children was able to save their lives moments before their bedroom went up in flames early Monday morning.
The Orem Fire Department has ruled the fire at 900 North State Street arson.
Crews battled a house fire in Stansbury Park on Tuesday morning.
While most across Utah are giving thanks, a family of three is sorting through rubble and ash.
Emergency crews got several calls about a house fire Friday morning. Fire officials say they arrived to the scene and found the house fully engulfed in flames and smoke.
Even weather heavy rain and flooding impacting Utah, the biggest threat to your family's safety is actually fire. The Red Cross has tips and information to help you avoid disaster.
According to a 2014 Digital States Survey, Utah received an A on how well they use technology to serve its citizens as well as themselves.
A teenager is getting national attention after her cell phone caught fire underneath her pillow while she was asleep.
DRAPER, Utah (ABC 4 Utah) - A Draper man has died following a gas explosion that caused a large house fire Friday morning.
Fire crews were on the scene of a brush fire in Herriman.