Two LDS missionaries die of carbon monoxide poisoning

Two LDS missionaries die of carbon monoxide poisoning

TAIPEI, Taiwan (ABC 4 Utah)- Two LDS missionaries were found dead in their apartment Saturday morning.
TAIPEI, Taiwan (ABC 4 Utah) - We know what killed two missionaries for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Taiwan.

One of them, 19-year-old Connor Thredgold, was from Springville, Utah.

He and his partner Yu Peng Ziong from Taiwan were found dead in their apartment Saturday morning.

Two Taiwanese news agencies report both died of carbon monoxide poisoning from a faulty water heater.

No foul play is suspected.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus