The 2012 season marks the 25th anniversary of the series, which will run Thursday evenings from July 5 through August 30.
This year’s lineup includes Beach House, Raphael Saadiq, My Morning Jacket, Passion Pit, Iron and Wine, M. Ward and COMMON.
The 2011 twilight concerts averaged 33,000 visitors per show.
Citing rising costs associated with the production of the series, the SLCAC also announced they were $5 fee for entrance to the concerts, which were free through 2011.
Season passes and individual tickets will be available online starting June 1 at 10:00 a.m. via the local ticketing agency, 24tix.com. Additionally, individual tickets will be available at all Graywhale locations beginning June 1 at 10:00 a.m.
The Twilight Concert Series runs Thursday evenings from July 5–August 30. Gates open at 5pm and the shows begin at 7pm at Pioneer Park, 350 West 300 South, downtown Salt Lake City. Seating is first come, first served, and a person must be present at all times to reserve seating.
No chairs or blankets will be allowed in the immediate stage area, which is designated as standing room only.
No alcoholic beverages will be allowed into the venue, although beer and wine will be available for purchase on-site.
Pets and smoking are not allowed; service animals are welcome.
Here is the 2012 schedule:
- July 5: BEACH HOUSE / THE WALKMEN
- July 12: RAPHAEL SAADIQ / JJ GREY & MOFRO
- July 19: ARTISTS TO BE ANNOUNCED
- July 26: ARTISTS TO BE ANNOUNCED
- August 2: MY MORNING JACKET / SUPPORT ARTIST TO BE ANNOUNCED
- August 9: PASSION PIT / AUSTRA
- August 16: IRON AND WINE / KATHLEEN EDWARDS
- August 23: M. WARD / DEVOTCHKA
- August 30: COMMON / SUPPORT ARTIST TO BE ANNOUNCED
For more information, go to http://twilightconcertseries.com/.
----Information from: Salt Lake City Arts Council.