SLC employees evacuated after natural gas leak

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC 4 News) - Employees of a Salt Lake City business evacuated after one employee smells gas.
SALT LAKE CITY (ABC 4 News) - Employees of a Salt Lake City business evacuated after one employee smells gas.

Salt Lake City Fire and Questar responded to the call of natural gas at 863 S 900 W. Wade Automotive employees were told to evacuate as Questar employees started probing through the parking lot looking for the leak.

They are still looking right now and ABC4 News will update you as soon as we learn more.


Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus
local-businesses.png
cars.png dixie-local.jpg

Popular Stories on Facebook