The original pin can be found here
- Water Bottle
- Masking Tape
- Paper to cut into scraps
- Cut the top off the water bottle with some scissors
- Put the masking tape around the cut edge. This helps keep kids from cutting their fingers!
- Put the balloon on the top of the bottle, move it down so it is a bit shorter on the end (does this make sense!?)
- Cut little papers, use marshmallows or whatever you would like and place inside the balloon.
- Pull back the balloon and the confetti sprays out everywhere!
For detailed instructions and pictures, you can visit Shyloh's blog!