Chef Johnny McAdams and Chef Corinne Harmon help us gear up for summer and share some kids and family picnic basket ideas.
Chicken Salad Sandwich
3 chicken breast
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 cup red grapes
3 celery stocks
¼ cup honey
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the chicken to an internal temperature of 165 F or 13 to 15 minutes at 375 F.
2. Allow the chicken to cool, cut into small diced pieces.
3. Place the chicken in a medium bowl.
4. Prepare the celery and red grapes then add to the chicken.
5. Finish the salad with the remaining items and mix.
6. Allow the salad to rest in the fridge covered with clear wrap for 40 to 45 minutes before serving.
7. Use your favorite roll or bread.
Top the sandwich with some lettuce, tomato and cheese (optional)