Pork Belly and Blue Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 2 ea. Sliced Bread Of Your Choice
- 1oz Butter (optional)
- 3oz Uncured Pork Belly
- 3oz of Your Favorite Blue Cheese (Roquefort, Danish Blue, Gorgonzola, Maytag Blue)
- Half a Small Yellow Onion
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Season the Pork Belly
- Slice your Onion Thinly into Rings or Long Jullienne, Season Olive Oil, Salt and Pepper.
- In the Small Pan Sear and Cook Thru the Pork Belly, and Set Aside.
- Lightly Butter Slices of Bread and Sear Both Sides Nice and Toasted. Set Aside
- Slice Pork Belly and lay on Bread Slices and Placing back into Large Pan.
- In Small Pan Cook Onions Until Translucent or Cook Slowly to Caramelized.
- Add the Blue Cheese Slice or Crumbles on Top of the Cooking Onions.
- Quickly as the Cheese Begins to Melt, Pour Cheese and Onion Mixture on the Pork Belly then Unite Both slices of Bread with All the Ingredients Inside.
- Lightly Press on Grilled Sandwich to Get Them to Stick.
- Cut at an Angle Creating Two Triangles.
- Eat and Enjoy!