Duplex fire starts twice

Duplex fire starts twice

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC 4 News) - A fire at a duplex in South Salt Lake started around 10 p.m. Monday night and reignited in the roof after firefighters thought it was out.
SALT LAKE CITY (ABC 4 News) - A fire at a duplex in South Salt Lake started around 10 p.m. Monday night and reignited in the roof after firefighters thought it was out.

According to Fire Chief Ron Morris, the first cause was accidental but an ember smoldered and rekindled.

Fire authorities say the fire caused around $150,000 worth of damage.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus