For more visit http://www.harmonsgrocery.com/
2 pounds Sea Bass
3 teaspoons chili powder
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1. Combine all of the ingredients except the fish into a small bowl. Mix to incorporate.
2. Add the fish and coat in the mixture.
3. Warm grill plate until it is hot.
4. Add the fish and cook until the fish has been cooked through.
1 small jicama, peeled and finely shredded
½ head radicchio, finely shredded
2 carrots, shredded
¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
2 tablespoons sugar
½ cup olive oil
¼ cup finely chopped cilantro leaves
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Place jicama, cabbage, and carrots in a large bowl.
2. Whisk together the lime juice, vinegar, honey and oil in a medium bowl.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pour the dressing over the jicama mixture and toss to coat well.
5. Fold in the cilantro.
6. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Corn and Black Bean Salad
1 can, 14 ounces, black beans, rinsed and drained
3 ears of corn, cooked, with kernels cut off cobs
2 teaspoons hot sauce
1 lime, juiced
Salt and pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Let stand at least 15 minutes for flavors to combine, toss and serve.