Add a Southwestern style to dinner with this Chicken Soup. No need to pack your bags when you send your taste buds on this trip!
What You Will Need:
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp minced onion
- 1 pkg. dry ranch dressing (1 oz.)
- ½ pkg. taco seasoning mix (1/2 oz.)
What You Do:
- Add water or chicken broth in a slow cooker until desired constancy is reached.
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker and mix.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low.
- If desired, top with cheese, sour cream and green onions.
- Serve with tortilla chips.