Heirloom Tomato, Pickled Melon, Burrata Salad with REDROCK Stout Balsamic Glaze
with Red Rock Park City Chef Kyle Smith
- 1 Large Heirloom Tomato
- 1 LB Melon
- 1 QT Pickling Liquid
- 1 Ball of Burrata
- 10 Leafs of Thai Basil
- 1 Baguette Bread
- To Taste Smoked Sea Salt
- To Taste Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Pickle Melon for at least 2 Hours.
- Make Stout Balsamic Glaze.
- Slice Bread and coat with Olive Oil and Salt & Pepper.
- Place Burrata in Middle of Plate, Slice Melon & Tomatoes and Place around Burrata.
- Drizzle Olive Oil & Stout Balsamic Glaze Over the Plate Then Sprinkle Smoked Sea Salt & Black Pepper. Garnish with Fresh Thai Basil.
- Grill off Baguette and Enjoy
Stout Balsamic Glaze
- 1 Bottle of RedRock Drioma
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Balsamic
- Place in pot and boil till it has reduced enough to coat the back of a spoon. Then let cool.