Grilled Bacon Wrapped Peaches with Peach SyrupIngredients:
6 slices bacon
3 basil leaves julienne
- Wrap bacon around peach sections.
- Place on hot grill.
- Turn occasionally until bacon is crispy. Arrange on serving platter.
- Drizzle with peach syrup and garnish with basil
1 peach, pitted. peeled and cut
2 oz sugar
1 oz honey
2 oz balsamic vinegar
2 oz. Water
- Place all ingredients into small saute pan under medium heat.
- Stir occasionally until peach is soft and beginning to break apart.
- Place in blender and pulse until smooth. Strain and set aside.
- May be made several days in advance if kept chilled.
The Wasatch Mountain Table Presents:
An Evening with Epic Brewing
Solitude Mountain Resort
Friday at 6pm
Solitude Preseason Passes
On Sale Now!