- Chocolate cake box mix plus ingredients necessary per directions
- 5 cups of mini marshmallows
- 5 cups of chocolate chips
- 6 Graham crackers
- Mix the box mix per directions.
- Spray the bottom of your slow cooker with spray OR add some foil to the bottom OR place mix in a cake pan and place that in the slow cooker. I used coconut oil spray.
- Add half of the batter to the pot.
- Then add 1 cup of marshmallows and 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Layer with graham crackers on the top. Break up to ensure a layer. Save one cracker.
- Pour in the rest of the batter.
- Cook on low for 1.5 - 2 hours. If if starts to burn on the sides add some crackers around it to prevent it from burning.
- Add the rest of the marshmallows and chocolate and finish off with crumbled crackers on top.
- Cook for another 30 minutes before serving with ice cream, cream or just on it's own.
Recipe found at: www.Pinterest.com