Day two, fix up frittatas in the oven!
The word "frittata" seems scary. But, you don't have to be a pro in the kitchen to make one in your own home. In fact, they're pretty easy to make and you can't go wrong with a breakfast you can make in less than 20 minutes.Baked Frittatas Muffins
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup low fat milk
- 1 hefty handful chopped spinach
- Diced goat cheese
- 3 or 4 slices of bacon
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl
- While whisking, add milk
- Add meat, cheese, and vegetables
- Lightly whisk all ingredients
- Fill muffin cups three-quarters full
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until middle if firm
*Any combination of vegetables and meats can work for these frittatas, the options are endless!
Copyright 2014 abc4.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.