- Fire House Subs: Veggie Sub without cheese, mayo and mushrooms on white or wheat bread.
- Taco Bell: Crunchwrap (or Double Decker Taco) - Ask for beans instead of beef, and say no to cheese and sour cream.
- Taco Bell: 7 Layer Burrito - No sour cream or cheese. Add potato.
- Chick-Fil-A: Superfood Side, fries.
- Wendy's: Plain Baked Potato (without Butter)
- Papa John's: Pizza with no cheese, add veggies of choice, and slather on that garlic dipping sauce.
- Burger King: French Toast Sticks, Dutch Apple Pie, and Fries
- Be prepared - Check the website of the eatery you plan to go to before you arrive. Some places even list which of their menu items are vegan!
- Substitute - Places that don't have menu items that are vegan are often happy to throw something together that works for you.
- Ask - Explain your dietary choices to the person taking your order. They know the menu better than you do, and can offer suggestions.
Check out more from Shelby online at https://www.instagram.com/shel.o/.
NEW YORK (AP) -Flu is now widespread in every state except Hawaii,…
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (News4Utah) - Salt Lake City Mayor Jackie…
SALT LAKE CITY (News4Utah)- On Friday, Dec. 22nd thousands of Utahns…