Sweet Chili Glaze
- 1 Cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ Cup Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic, minced
- ½ Tablespoon Ginger, minced
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, saute the garlic and ginger in the butter over medium high heat.
2. Once the garlic is slightly brown add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3. Bring the glaze to a simmer and cook for about 4 minutes, or until the sauce thickens.
4. Set aside till ready to glaze the salmon.
- 4 Salmon fillets
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sweet Chili Glaze
1. Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a pan to high heat to cook the salmon with the olive oil.
3. Once the salmon is close to being done, spoon the desired amount of the glaze over the salmon to coat it.
This segment contains sponsored content.
A 1970s game show gets a "2017 facelift" with appearances…
MAPLETON, Utah (ABC4 Utah)- A Mapleton man is being accused of…
Some people in Utah have a new option to going to the grocery store.