Women's Leadership Institute (WLI) was created in 2015 to elevate the stature of women's leadership in Utah. Katherina Holzhauser with the Women's Leadership Institute Executive Board Member joined Midday to talk about how this business led organization works.
Utah was recently recognized for having the best economic outlook in the country. Katherina says that increasing women in leadership can help us achieve business success. Studies show that more women in leadership leads to increased financial success. More women in leadership helps make our state more attractive to companies outside the state. 151 companies have joined the ElevateHER Challenge to show their commitment to increasing women's leadership.
- Increase the percentage of women in senior leadership and on boards
- Increase the retention rate of women
- Monitor pay by gender and close gaps
- Establish leadership development and mentorship programs
- Recruit women to run for public office and give them support.
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 Utah) - If you are traveling through Salt…
LOGAN, Utah (ABC4 Utah) - The man accused of raping one of his…
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah (ABC4 Utah) - Due to possible arson, a new…