Buffalo Chicken Sliders
From Chef Lesli Sommerdorf for Harmons
- Olive oil
- 1 onion, cut in half and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in half and sliced
- 2 chicken breast halves, thinly sliced horizontally
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 3/4 cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 potato rolls
- 1/4 cup Harmons Ranch Dip
- 2 ounces provolone cheese
- 6 leaves romaine or butter lettuce
- In a frying pan over medium-high heat, warm 2 tablespoons oil. Add the onion and bell pepper and cook until softened and beginning to caramelize, about 15 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Add 2 tablespoons oil and the chicken slices, season with salt and pepper and cook until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add the 1/4 cup butter and when melted, add the hot sauce. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Spread 2 tablespoons butter on cut side of rolls. In a broiler, toaster or toaster oven, toast rolls until lightly golden.
- Divide buffalo chicken mixture evenly between bottom rolls. Dollop ranch dip over chicken mixture. Lay 1 slice of provolone and 1 leaf of lettuce on each slider. Top sliders with top rolls.
Learn more at harmonsgrocery.com/.
The holidays are the time of year to enjoy special and delicious…
A lifestyle consultant shows us how to get rid of wrinkles in just…
The highly anticipated movie 'Justice League,' is hitting theaters…