School officials originally reported that a sewer line break was caused by some back up in the pipes.
They later clarified that it was a grease trap clog in the kitchen that caused a bad smell to go throughout the main building.
The evacuation was expected to last about an hour as maintenance crews repaired the grease trap.
All students attending classed in the main building were evacuated to the field house.
School was expected to resume once repairs have been completed.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.