SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 Utah)- The Discovery Gateway Children's Museum was briefly evacuated late Monday morning due to hazmat spill.
Museum representatives say the HVAC system was punctured and non-toxic fluids leaked into the lower level of the museum.
Museum staff called the fire department and the building was evacuated.
"The safety of our guests and staff is Discovery Gateway's highest priority. We appreciate the quick response of the Salt Lake City Fire Department and city and county officials." said Executive Director Laurie Hopkins.
No injuries were reported.
Repairs to the HVAC system were made and the museum was cleared to reopen after a full review by officials. The museum will reopen at regular business hours Tuesday, December 13 at 10 a.m.
Great lake effect is set to deliver another round of snow Monday…
From movie theaters to car dealership to the Utah Jazz the name Larry…
DAVIS COUNTY, Utah (News4Utah) - Snow plow crews, and residents are…