Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Harmons Garden Party Recipes
With the weather warming up, it's time to try some refreshing spring/summer dishes. Chef Kimberly Larsen shares some delicious recipes that are sure to impress the next time you host a garden party.
Parmesan Crisp Cups with Spring Greens
8 oz. fresh Parmesan, finely shredded
Mixed greens, herb blend
8 oz. Harmons raspberry vinaigrette
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spread a thin layer of Parmesan onto silpat or lightly greased cookie sheet in the shape of an circle, oval or cone spending on the shape to are creating.
3. Place in oven and cook until light brown and crispy looking.
4. Remove from oven.
5. Working quickly, shape warm Parmesan into the shape of cup or cone. You can use soup cans, bowls or other items to shape your cheese. Allow the cheese to cool and set.
6. Fill with mixed greens.
7. Drizzle with Harmons Raspberry Vinaigrette and top with fresh raspberries.
Brie & Berry Cracker
1 lb. Brie
PepperLane jelly in favorite flavor
Flat light weight cracker
Honey wine vinegar
1. Slice Brie to fit on cracker.
2. Top with PepperLane jelly of choice.
3. Place a fresh berry and piece of mint and top.
4. Drizzle with honey wine vinegar