Mini Mud Pies with Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce
1 cube butter
6 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
2 Tbsp. sugar
1 (13 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
pinch of salt
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Melt butter in medium saucepan
2. Add cocoa and sugar and stir. Heat through on low heat.
3. Add sweetened condensed milk and salt.
4. Add vanilla extract and stir to combine.
5. Cook on low heat for 3 minutes.
6. Pour over prepared individual ice cream portions.
For individual mini mud pies:
1 pkg. graham crackers, crushed
2/3 cup butter melted
8 half-pint ice cream portions
½ cup almonds, crushed
prepared sweetened whipped cream
1. In medium bowl, combined graham crackers and butter.
2. Press 2 tablespoons of graham cracker mixture on top of each ice cream carton.
3. Carefully, remove paper from 1/2 pint ice cream containers.
4. Invert onto individual dessert plates.
5. Top with hot fudge, almonds, and sweetened whipped cream.