Harmons has you covered with an amazing selection of gifts for any food fan, from the novice cook to the gourmet chef.
Here are some of the recipes they shared:
Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
4 cups hot cocoa of choice
2 cups heavy cream
3 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
1. Make your favorite hot chocolate, according to package.
2. Add cream, sugar and vanilla bean paste to whipped cream whipper. Add charger and shake.
3. Pour hot chocolate into mugs.
4. Dispense whip cream over top.
5. Drizzle with favorite caramel.
6. Sprinkle with black salt and serve with biscotti or holiday cookie.
Peppermint Bark Snowflakes
2 pounds dark or milk chocolate wafers
1 cup crushed candy canes
12 oz. white chocolate wafers
Peppermint flavorings, optional
1. Place candy canes in a plastic bag and hammer into 1/4-inch chunks or smaller.
2. Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler.
3. Combine candy cane chunks with white chocolate.
4. Pour into piping bag or into squeeze bottle.
5. Melt the dark or milk chocolate in double broiler.
6. Pour into piping bag or squeeze bottle.
7. Lay cookie cutters out on waxed paper lined baking sheet.
8. Pipe dark chocolate into the bottom of cookie cutter.
9. Allow to chill for 2 minutes.
10. Pipe white chocolate candy mixture over the top of dark chocolate.
11. Chill until set.
12. Remove from cutter from baking sheet and unmold.
13. Wrap in gift bags and tie with ribbon for gifts, enjoy with your family!