- Patterned paper: Deck the Halls, Reindeer Fly (Holly Jolly collection, My Mind’s Eye); Sweet Holly (Wintersong, SEI)
- Accents: Holly Jolly accessory sheet (Holly Jolly collection, My Mind’s Eye); Earth Tones Pearl Brads (American Crafts); cream buttons
- Ink: Vintage Photo (Tim Holtz Distress Ink)
- Other: bread
- 1. Cut 5” x 7” rectangle from Deck the Halls paper.
- 2. Cut 4” x 6” rectangle from Reindeer Fly paper; adhere to Deck the Halls paper.
- 3. Cut 1” x 5” strip from Sweet Holly paper; ink edges and adhere vertically to bread wrap.
- 4. Remove Merry Christmas banner from accessory sheet; ink edges and adhere to bread wrap. Insert two teal brads into left edge of banner.
- 5. Remove from Me to You tag from accessory sheet; ink edges and adhere with foam tape to bread wrap. Adhere three buttons to tag.
- 6. Cut 1 1/2" x 12” strip from Reindeer Fly paper. Wrap around bread and adhere to bread wrap papers.
- Ink: Orange Marmalade (Tim Holtz Distress Ink)
- Acrylic stamps: design of choice
- Other: notepad (Alphagraphics); acrylic block
- 1. Arrange stamps on acrylic block.
- 2. Apply ink and randomly stamp on edge of notepad. Note: Hold notepad stack firmly together when stamping so design is applied evenly.
- 3. Repeat on three sides.
Note: Alphagraphics cut and bound the paper to create the notepad. They used one ream of paper and made four notepads.
Projects provided by Stacy Croninger, Creative Crafts Group