Chef J, from Xlear, makes sugar free cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 lb. cream cheese
- ½ cup XyloSweet
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups graham crackers, finely ground
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup XyloSweet
- ¼ tsp freshly ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Whisk the graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup XyloSweet, salt, and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Add the melted butter and stir until incorporated.
- Press into 9" spring-form pan to form crust.
- Beat cream cheese, XyloSweet, and vanilla until blended.
- Add eggs one at a time until incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the pan with the crust.
- Wrap the bottom of the pan tightly in aluminum foil.
- Place the spring-form pan inside a larger roasting pan.
- Add 1/2" of water to the roasting pan to form a water bath for the cheesecake. This will help it cook evenly and prevent the surface from cracking.
- Bake in the water bath at 325F for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from water bath, discard the foil, and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight until set.
Copyright 2014 abc4.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.