Yield - 4 cups
- 3 tsp. Ground Coriander
- 2 tsp. Curry Powder
- 3 tsp. Fish Sauce
- 2 tsp. Sambal Chilli Garlic Sauce
- 4½ Tbsp. Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 6 tsp. Rice Vinegar
- 1½ Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1½ tsp. Sesame Oil
- 3 tsp. Chopped Basil
- 3 tsp. Chopped Cilantro
- 1 cup Water
- Whisk all of the ingredients together in a bowl to combine.
Serving Size - 1 Each
- 4 Chicken Thighs, Bone In
- 4 Cups Marinade
- Reserve ½ cup of the marinade for the noodles
- Place the chicken in a container and pour the 3 cups of marinade over the chicken, reserving the rest for basting the chicken while it is cooking. Let the chicken Marinate for 4 hours.
- Heat a grill to medium high heat and place the chicken skin side down on the grill. Let the chicken cook for around 3 minutes or until it has a good sear and rotate on the grill to give it hatch marks. Let cook another three minutes and turn over. At this point you can continue to cook on the grill or place the chicken on a baking pan and place in a 350F oven to finish cooking. With either method continue to cook the chicken basting regularly with the remaining marinade. Cook the chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 165F.
Vietnamese Noodles & Vegetable Stir Fry
Portion Size - 1 cup
- 3 oz. Rice Noodles, dry
- 2 cups Zucchini, julienned
- 2 cups Red Bell Pepper, julienned
- 1 cup Shitake Mushrooms, julienned
- 2 Tbsp. Shallots, sliced
- 1 tsp. Garlic
- 1 tsp. Sesame Oil
- ½ cup Marinade
- Heat the sesame oil on medium high heat in a sauté pan.
- Toss in the shallots and cook until translucent. Add the garlic and veggies and continue to sauté for around two minutes.
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil and pour over the rice noodles and cover. Let cook for around 5 minutes or until tender.
- Toss the rice noodles in with the veggies and toss to combine.
- Add in the marinade and let cook until almost completely absorbed by the stir fry.