Watermelon Sorbet with XyloSweet
- 1 1/4 cup XyloSweet
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 6 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Dissolve the XyloSweet in the water in a medium sauce pan over low heat. Once the XyloSweet is completely dissolved, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a blender or food processor, puree the watermelon until smooth.
- Add the lime juice and simple syrup, and pulse to incorporate.
- Freeze in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Serve with a squirt of fresh lime juice or a drizzle of balsamic reduction.