We strive to provide an incredible culinary experience, all the while working with you to create an unforgettable moment. We'll be there every step of the way; from planning to execution, and can offer solutions on all the details in between. We want to bring your ideas to life, backed by our experience and expertise in the industry. Known for our delicious cuisine, our top notch customer service, our responsiveness, our flexibility, our artistic approach, and our attention to detail - Have Party Will Travel continues to create unique and memorable events, based on these essential pillars.
Our Mission to You has always been, and will always be:
Invite Your Guests…We do the Rest!
NOT YOUR MAMA'S POT ROAST
- 1 (4-5 Lbs) Chuck Roast
- Salt, Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 2 Med Onions, Sliced or slivered
- 1 Cup Red Wine
- ¼ Cup Worchester Sauce
- ½ Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp. Mushroom Base
- (1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup can be Substituted)
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Corn Starch (not needed if you use the soup)
- Pour Olive Oil into a large Skillet
- Turn Burner to a high enough heat to sear the roast
- Sear each side of the roast approx. 3 minutes
- Place roast into a baking dish or crock pot
- Do not wash the skillet
- Add onions and garlic to deglaze the pan
- Pour sauce over the roast
- Place onions and garlic on top of the roast
- Bake covered in 350 degree oven for approx. 3 hours
- Or if using crock pot cook on low for aprox. 6 hours
The Bridal Fair will be held March 8th from 10am -4pm at The Tower at The University of Utah
Come plan your Dream Wedding in a single day and enter to win prizes, compete in contests and have a chance at random giveaways throughout the day!
Pre-Registered Brides & guests get in for Free. Register at http://www.thebridalfairs.com/Pre-Registration_WK69.html
The full Ultimate Utah Wedding Set up will be featured at the Bridal Fair.