- Salt Lake Comic Con has a number of talented artists coming to FanX next month.
- Comic books help spark an interest in reading for kids
- Comic books help kids learn to retain what they read
- Comic books sold $517.66 million sales in North America in 2013
Creates art with both hands – did it to save time
- Tyler Kirkham was born and raised in Utah.
- KNOWN FOR: THE GIFT, TOMB RAIDER, ULTIMATE FANTASTIC 4
- OTHER: GREEN LANTERN CORPS, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
- He’s currently working for DC Comics drawing Action Comics, as well as his creator owned project Screwed for Zenescope Entertainment.
- He also just recently collaborated on a childrens picture book with his wife.
- Ottley penciled issues 1-5 of “Haunt” with Todd McFarlane on inks, “Superman/Batman Annual #1″ for DC Comics, and one-shots “Death Grub”, “Sea Bear”, and “Grizzly Shark”.
- He also created one of the variant covers for “The Walking Dead #100″ for Kirkman and penciled a short story for issue 75.
- KNOWN FOR: INVINCIBLE, THE WALKING DEAD
- OTHER: SUPERMAN/BATMAN, HAUNT
- Adams had legendary ‘runs’ on Batman, X-Men, Green Lantern/Green Arrow and Deadman.
- When people say ‘modern Batman,’ they mean Neal Adams’ Batman. He transformed him into his present, “Avenger of the Night” persona.
- His “Batman Odyssey” has blasted into new horizons of the comic book medium. Comic Books! More than collected stories or incidents, or even graphic novels…but a true novel in the comic book form. KNOWN FOR: DC Comics (Batman, Superman, Green Arrow), Marvel Comics (X-Men, Kree-Skrull War)