Get answers to your health questions from the healthcare professionals at IASIS HealthCare. Good Health 4 Utah is a regular segment on ABC4 where you'll get the most up-to-date information regarding your health and wellness, as well as news-making medical stories that may affect you or your family.
IASIS HealthCare strives to enlighten our community with simple ways to attain and maintain good health. Watch, and get empowered about your health and well-being! Have questions? Call 1-866-431-WELL today.
Find an IASIS HealthCare hospital near you:
- Davis Hospital and Medical Center - 1600 W Antelope Dr, Layton, UT 84041 www.davishospital.com
- Davis Hospital Weber Campus - 3451 West 5600 South Roy, UT 84067 www.davishospitalroy.com
- Jordan Valley Medical Center - West Valley Campus - 3460 Pioneer Pkwy, West Valley City, UT 84120 www.jordanvalleywest.com
- Jordan Valley Medical Center - 3580 W 9000 S, West Jordan, UT 84088 www.jordanvalleymc.com
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center - 1050 E South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84102 www.saltlakeregional.com
- South Bangerter Health Center - 13348 South Market Center Dr, Riverton www.southbangerterhealthcenter.com
- Mountain Point Medical Center - 3000 N. Triumph Blvd. Lehi, UT 84043 www.mountainpointmedicalcenter.com/
Thrombectomy: Getting the right care for stroke
Strokes used to be the fourth leading cause of death in the United States and now it is the fifth. …
Abdominal Hernias: Symptoms and Treatment Options
A hernia is a protrusion of tissue or an organ through an opening in the muscle or tissue holding …
Cataracts: Symptoms, causes, and treatment options
Cataracts are the clouding of the clear lenses in the eyes. A healthy lens focuses light that …
Maintaining a healthy diet for a healthier you
The foods we choose to eat can have a significant impact on our overall health.
Jordan Valley Medical Center opens new pediatric unit
When your child gets hurt or sick, it's good to know if a hospital has a pediatric unit. Sponsored.
Experts stress importance of breast cancer screenings
Breast cancer remains one of the most common types of cancer among women in the U.S. and the …
Importance of Physical Therapy to Get You Back in the Game
Sports Med Utah has partnered with D1 Sports, which is an athletic-based training facility that …
Importance of Colonoscopy Screening at Age 50
A colonoscopy is a beneficial screening that allows a doctor to look for abnormalities, polyps, …
When Should You Be Concerned About the Risk of Internal Bleeding?
Internal bleeding can be a very serious medical concern following a physical injury.
How Do Heart Attack Symptoms Present Themselves in Women?
Although heart disease is generally thought of as a men's health issue, more women than men die of …
Is Your Diet Heart Healthy?
The health of your heart depends on a handful of key factors, including the food you eat.
Heart Failure: Small Signs No One Should Ignore
If heart failure is diagnosed early enough, there are ways to manage the symptoms.
What Are Treatment Options for Acid Reflux?
Acid reflux is a common complaint of many people. In fact, it is estimated that it affects up to …
Are You a Good Candidate for Total Ankle Replacement?
Total ankle arthroplasty, or total ankle replacement, is a surgical procedure that is used to treat…
Is Bariatric Surgery Right for You?