Get answers to your health questions from the healthcare professionals at IASIS HealthCare. Good Health 4 Utah is a regular segment on ABC4 where you'll get the most up-to-date information regarding your health and wellness, as well as news-making medical stories that may affect you or your family.
IASIS HealthCare strives to enlighten our community with simple ways to attain and maintain good health. Watch, and get empowered about your health and well-being! Have questions? Call 1-866-431-WELL today.
Find an IASIS HealthCare hospital near you:
- Davis Hospital and Medical Center - 1600 W Antelope Dr, Layton, UT 84041 www.davishospital.com
- Davis Hospital Weber Campus - 3451 West 5600 South Roy, UT 84067 www.davishospitalroy.com
- Jordan Valley Medical Center - West Valley Campus - 3460 Pioneer Pkwy, West Valley City, UT 84120 www.jordanvalleywest.com
- Jordan Valley Medical Center - 3580 W 9000 S, West Jordan, UT 84088 www.jordanvalleymc.com
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center - 1050 E South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84102 www.saltlakeregional.com
- South Bangerter Health Center - 13348 South Market Center Dr, Riverton www.southbangerterhealthcenter.com
- Mountain Point Medical Center - 3000 N. Triumph Blvd. Lehi, UT 84043 www.mountainpointmedicalcenter.com/
Is Bariatric Surgery Right for You?
Achy Hands: Could It Be Arthritis?
The hands are some of the hardest working parts of our bodies. Many people don't realize how much …
What Are New Advancements in Weight Loss Surgery?
With the start of a new year, many people are thinking about losing weight. For some, that may mean…
Is 'Text Neck' a True Concern?
How Do You Find Relief From Heel Pain?
This article contains sponsored content.
When Should You Seek Medical Help for Fatigue?
Fatigue is a very common health concern among women. The feeling of being tired, worn out, or …
Prostate Cancer and Male Hormonal Balance: Know your health history
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 Utah) - Over the holidays, hopefully you got a chance to talk about your…
Heart Disease in Women: Could You Be at Risk?
Although heart disease is generally thought of as a men's health issue, more women than men die of …
Keeping Your Heart Healthy During Pregnancy
There are a lot of things to keep track of when you're pregnant. Not the least of which is your …
When should you go to the ER with the Flu?
Are Cochlear Implants Right for Your Child?
When a child's hearing is impaired, his or her ability to learn, use, and understand language is …
Ways to Manage Low Back Pain
Back pain is a common complaint, and most people have or will experience back pain in their …
Is Physical Therapy an Option for Pelvic Floor Dysfunction?
According to the International Pain Society, 1 in 7 women (ages 18-50) suffer from chronic pelvic …
How to Know If You're at Risk for Osteoporosis or Osteoarthritis
Osteoporosis is a bone disease that causes bones to become brittle, which can result in …
Options for Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy
When a patient is diagnosed and treated for breast cancer, breast reconstruction can be a part of …