Krista Numbers from Simplify Supper joined us today to share an tasty recipe that secretly packs a bit of heat with every bite!
Yogurt Chicken Curry
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 small red onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 inch fresh garlic
- 2 small green chilies
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 small bunch cilantro
- In a food processor combine onion, garlic, ginger and green chili.
- Heat oil in a dutch oven. Add onion mixture and cook, stirring often, about 5 minutes.
- Add all spices and saute and stir to mix well. Add tomato puree and salt and let cook another five minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and add in yogurt. Quickly stir to combine so the yogurt does not curdle. Add chicken and cook in garam masala for a couple of minutes.
- Add in chicken broth and turn heat back up to high until mixture boils. Cook chicken about 15 minutes or until it is fully cooked. Serve topped with freshly chopped cilantro.
For more tasty recipes and information, visit simplifysupper.com.
This story includes sponsored content.
3 fun and trendy ways to incorporate Easter decor into your…
The perfect time to purchase your appliance.
Why it's time to ignore the BMI