Krista Numbers from Simplify Supper joined us to share her recipe for a simple homemade spaghetti sauce that will make your mouth water!
Simple Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 large Onion, diced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Basil Leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian Seasoning, dried
- 2 cups Spinach, chopped
- 2 cans Tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons Parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese, grated
- Heat oil in a saucepan or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; sauté 5 minutes
- Add in vinegar, sugar, basil, tomato paste and Italian seasoning and tomatoes.
- Let sauce simmer 15 minutes. This is a great time to prepare the pasta of your choice.
- When sauce has thickened and is well combined spoon over pasta and top with fresh parsley and romano cheese.
For more information visit simplifysupper.com.
This story includes sponsored content.
A family favorite with a twist!
Finding the best outcome for your appearance.