After hours of sorting through emails and photos, founders of a book-building software, Jeff Holmes and Michelle Holmes, introduced Missionary Memories, a fast and easy way to create a high-quality missionary journal from a missionary's emails and photos.
Building a book happens in three easy steps (gather, edit, print):
- Gather (import) the missionary emails
- Make any desired edits (to captions, photos, etc.)
- Review the digital book and order the printed version
Who is the typical customer for Missionary Memories?
- Parents of missionaries
- Grandparents, aunts, uncles and other loved ones
Find more details:
- Website: www.MissionaryMemories.com
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/MissionaryMemories
- 9953 Campaign Drive, South Jordan, UT 84095
Thist story includes sponsored content.