During the big game, everyone is looking for a great way to feed the crowd, all while keeping food warm, pleasing all the different eaters and making sure you are enjoying the game.
Heather Smith from Orson Gygi joined us to share a few great toppings you can add to your personalized nacho trays.
- Black beans
- Shredded chicken
By using the GYGI 9" Round Clossable Aluminum Tin, you'll have the perfect dish to go from prep, to cooking and then eating. All using the same dish and it’s disposable so clean up is a breeze. You can purchase it here: gygi.com/cafe-rio-9-inch-pan.
Once you've made the perfect appetizer you can't forget about dessert!
Heather shared her 50 yard line brownies.
- Make brownies from your favorite mix and bake to desired thickness.
- After your brownies are cooled, cut them into large servings.
- Use a grass cake tip like a Wilton 233 or 234 and pipe green frosting onto your brownie to resemble grass.
- Place on a baking sheet and cover in parchment paper.
- Use a candy writer to trace over the 50 and make a line the same size as the length of your brownie. Place in refrigerator until hard.
- Pop off and place on brownie.
This is sure to please the crowd during the big game.
For more information visit www.gygi.com.
This story includes sponsored content.
Stan Penfold the Executive Director at Utah AIDS…
Warning signs to watch for in teens.
The importance of public speaking and how to make money doing…