In honor of Nation Nutella Day, Krista Numbers is back in the kitchen showing you two simple and mouthwatering recipes. First up on the scale of deliciousness is Chocolate Strawberry Panini, this lush treat is something out of a perfect dream that will melt in your mouth:
Chocolate Strawberry Panini
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 pound cake
- 12 strawberries, thinly sliced
- Heat Panini grill to medium high heat.
- Slice pound cake into 12 slices, about 1/2 inch thick.
- Spread Nutella on one side of each slice of pound cake.
- Place strawberry slices on 6 of the slices of cake them cover with other slices, chocolate side down.
- Spray Panini grill with nonstick spray and place each sandwich in grill for about two minutes.
Next up on the scale of deliciousness is a comfort food for those who are emotional eaters or addicted to Banana nut combos. It's Banana, Nut and Nutella Crescents.
Banana, Nut and Nutella Crescents
- 1 can of 8 crescent roll
- 1/2 cup nutella
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll each crescent onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon Nutella onto each crescent.
- Layer with banana slices and chopped nuts.
- Roll into crescent shape and bake according to package directions, until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm.
You can join Krista every Monday in our kitchen and learn more at simplifysupper.com.
The importance of public speaking and how to make money doing…
Doug Smith Subaru in American Fork offers an express service for your…
From Botox to CoolSculpting, learn where you can get amazing…