Krista with Simplify Supper is in our kitchen to show us how to make this chicken salad on green apple recipe.
Chicken Salad on Green Apple Slices
- 3 pounds cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup almonds, thinly sliced
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup mayo
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 green apples, sliced
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, cranberries, almonds, celery, scallions, dill & parsley
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, lemon, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the chicken mixture, and gently stir until will mixed.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Serve about two tablespoons of chicken salad on top of each green apple slice.
Visit www.SimplifySupper.com for more recipes.
This story includes sponsored content.
Tailor and customize your new home today!
It's your sight! Take the time to take care of it.
Utah attorneys are ready to serve their community.