The Eating Establishment
- 2 6-8 oz. skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 4 oz. of white wine or vegetable stock
- juice of a ½ lemon
- 1 oz. of fresh dill
- 6 twigs of parsley
- salt to taste
- In a nonstick pan, add olive oil and turn on the heat to medium and bring to heat for about 30 seconds.
- Turn to high heat and add salmon filets face down and cook for about 2 minutes, then turn over.
- Turn heat down to medium and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove salmon from the pan and place on a plate and cover with aluminum.
- Add butter and white wine to the pan, cook for 1 minute on medium heat until liquid comes to a boil.
- Add herbs and a dash of salt to taste.
- Add the salmon back into the pan and cook for an additional 30 seconds to infuse the sauce and the fish.
- With a spatula, remove the salmon from the pan and plate.
- Pour the lemon sauce over the salmon and garnish with lemon slices.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.