- 6oz 1.5" cubed fresh seedless watermelon
- 2oz large diced fresh mango
- .5oz Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 1T Jalapeno lemon vinaigrette
- 1/4 tsp poppy seed
- 1T Honey
For the vinaigrette:
- 1/8cup roasted garlic
- 1/2 cup Meyer lemon juice
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups grape seed oil
- .5t black pepper
- 1t kosher salt
In a blender combine vinegars, lemon juice and roasted garlic. Blend until garlic is pureed. Slowly drizzle in canola oil to form an emulsion and season with salt and pepper.
In a mixing bowl, combine watermelon, mango and Jalapeno lemon vinaigrette. Place in a serving bowl. Sprinkle on poppy seed and crumbled Feta cheese. Drizzle on honey and serve.
Recipe courtesy of The Riverhorse on Main in Park City.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.