Vegan and Gluten Free Tacos
- 1 1/2 C walnuts (unsalted)
- 2 Tsp Chili Powder
- 3/4 Tbsp Dried Coriander
- 2 Tbsp Tamari (if you don't want it to be gluten free, you can substitute soy sauce)
- 1 1/2 C Cashews
- 1/2 C Water
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Romaine Lettuce, washed and dried
- 1 Avocado, sliced thinly
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion, chopped finely
Directions for "Taco Meet":
- In a food processor, combine: walnuts, chili powder, coriander, and tamari or soy sauce.
Directions for "Sour Cream":
- Combine in a blender until creamy:
- Water (if too thick, add an additional 1/4 cup)
- Lemon Juice
- Spread the "Taco Meat" onto romaine lettuce
- Top Sour Cream
- Add: onion, avocado, tomato, and salt to taste
Learn more at www.kaceytess.com.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.