Tropical Summer Skewers
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup XyloSweet
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 8 chicken breasts
- Cherry tomatoes
- Other vegetables as desired
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 8 skewers
- Over medium heat in a small sauce pan mix he pineapple juice, Xylosweet and soy sauce.
- Remove from heat just before the mixture boil.
- Place chicken in a medium bowls and cover with the pineapple marinade, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Thread the chicken lengthwise onto wooden skewers, alternating pineapple, cherry tomatoes and other vegetables of choice on either side of chicken.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Grill the chicken skewers 3 minutes (or until cooked) per side.
Some of your favorite desserts, vegan style!
The other half of a great pizza place- their garlic knots!
Enjoy your favorite veggie in a whole new way.