Ricci Sorenson shared a healthy version of spicy wings, perfect for those who want to eat better during the big game this weekend.
Sriracha Cauli "Wings"
- 2 heads of cauliflower, broken down into florets
- Salt and pepper
- Drizzle of avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Lay out the cauliflower florets drizzle with a little avocado oil, salt, and pepper.
- Rub them coating with the oil and S&P. Roast for 20-25 minutes.
- Watch for them to look browned in places.
While they bake prepare wing sauce:
- 3 pinches of salt
- 3 pinches of pepper
- 1/2 C sriracha sauce
- 1/2-3/4 C pure maple syrup (if you like your wing sweeter move toward 3/4 C)
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos
- Whisk together in medium sized bowl.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven after 20 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon take sections of your cauliflower and toss in sauce, draining off excess sauce and place back on the pan.
- Do this until all florets have been coated and drizzle remaining sauce over the top.
- Place back in the oven on broil 500* for 8-12 minutes.
- WATCH it so they don't brown too much!
Plate and sprinkle with fresh green onions and serve with your favorite ranch. She used Just Ranch because it is free of eggs, gluten, dairy, and soy. For people that have several allergies!