- 3 lb beef roast ( prefer bottom round or eye of round cut paper thin)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsps garlic salt
- 1 large yellow onion diced
- 2 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 Jalapenos diced
- 1/2 cube of butter
- 1 brick of cream cheese
- Start off by putting the sliced roast into smoker on a low temperature, smoke only mode for 1-2 hours.
- After it has had it's smoke bath, dice the roast up into even smaller, bite size pieces.
- Brown up the meat in the butter and sprinkle the seasonings into the meat as it cooks.
- Once meat is thoroughly browned, add in the diced onion, pepper and jalapeno.
- As the veggies soften and cook down, add in small cubes of the cream cheese into the meat/veggie mixture.
- Continue to simmer these ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Serve on a toasted bun with provolone cheese.
Find her at Cayt's Meats and Meals on Facebook and @caytsmeatsandmeals Instagram.