WASATCH & SQUATTERS SEARED AHI WITH PICO CABBAGE
- 1 cup green cabbage, sliced in strips
- ¼ cup purple cabbage, sliced in strips
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup tortilla strips
PICO DE GALLO
- ½ cup tomato, diced
- ½ jalapeno, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- Juice of ½ lime
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 ounces fresh Ahi Tuna, sliced ¼” thick
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 or 2 tablespoons Wasabi powder to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Pico de Gallo-Cabbage Mixture
- Combine cabbage mixture ingredients, set aside
- Mix pico de gallo ingredients and combine with cabbage mixture
- Combine herbs and rub over both sides of tuna.
- Using a non-stick pan over high heat, add tuna to pan and sear quickly, about 2 -3 minutes per side until desired doneness.
- Combine all ingredients, set aside
- Arrange tuna slices in a semi-circle on a large serving plate. Drizzle Wasabi Aioli in between tuna slices.
- Place Pico Cabbage on the other half of the plate. Serve & enjoy!.
The Park City Food and Wine Classic is a premier destination event for master winemakers, culinary greats, and connoisseurs, offering all the opportunity to wine and dine in beautiful Park City, Utah. More than 100 food artisans, wineries, breweries, distilleries, epicurean purveyors and locally-made products take part in the festival. Activities include food and wine tastings, seminars and cooking demonstrations. To learn more, visitwww.parkcityfoodandwineclassic.com.
A Utah father of 8 has invented the World's first ProBiotic…
There's a new restaurant in town that you need to…
Some of your favorite desserts, vegan style!