Stacy Springer from Einstein's Kitchen joined us to share her recipe for BBQ aloha chicken using the pressure cooker.
Pressure Cooker BBQ Aloha Chicken
- 8 chicken legs or thighs
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ C. BBQ Sauce
- 2 C. Chicken Broth/Stock
- 2C. Long grain white rice
- 1 Can. Pineapple chunks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brown ½ of the meat (4 legs) for 2-3 minutes on each side
- Remove Chicken and add in rice, chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, and BBQ sauce
- Mix together and place chicken back in
- Secure lid on cooker and set for 15 minutes cook time
- Quick release pressure after 15 minutes is up
- Pour in pineapple chunks and juice
- Place back on lid and let rice cook 5 more minutes
- Serve with favorite veggies and enjoy
Cut your time in the kitchen in half with this recipe.
A rich and soft treat for any occasion!
While those of us here in America celebrated the New Year over a…